Are you tech savvy? Similar to health assessments that calculate your relative health age or the popular game Brain Age, what is your tech age? Determine your tech age by completing the survey, averaging your score and multiple by 20.
My computer is . . .
- multiple computers including at least one notebook.
- a notebook that travels with me for work and to my home.
- a pair of desktops at work and at home.
- a computer I use at work or at home.
- a hand-me-down.
Email is a tool I . . .
- use regularly at work and at home, which I access anywhere I have Internet access.
- use regularly at work and at home.
- use occasionally at work and at home.
- use occasionally at work.
- do not use.
Web feeds (i.e. RSS) are . . .
- my primary source of news and information that I integrate with other applications.
- something I rely on often for news and information.
- something I tried but do not use or use infrequently.
- something I know about but do not use.
- unknown to me.
Web search (i.e. Google) is . . . .
- a tool I cannot live without and selecting effective keywords is second nature.
- a tool I cannot live without.
- a tool I use frequently.
- a tool I use occasionally.
- not a tool I use.
My . . .
- work and personal calendar is on the computer and my mobile device and integrates with my social networks applications.
- work and personal calendar is on the computer and my mobile device.
- work and personal calendar is on the computer.
- work or personal calendar is on the computer.
- calendar is on paper.
My mobile device is . . .
- for phone calls, email, scheduling, task management, text messaging and web browsing.
- for phone calls, text messaging and email.
- for phone calls and email.
- for phone calls.
- a device I do not own.
When I need driving directions I . . .
- use my GPS for turn by turn instructions.
- store driving directions in appointment notes on my PDA or SmartPhone.
- use an online map such as MapQuest or Google Maps, then print directions before I leave.
- use a fold-up map or call ahead for directions.
- drive around aimlessly, then ask a person for directions.
I manage my business contacts with . . .
- a contact management system that synchronizes to my mobile device and integrates with a social network such as LinkedIn.
- a contact management system that synchronizes to my mobile device and integrates with a web based contact list.
- a contact management system that synchronizes to my mobile device.
- a contact management system (i.e. Outlook).
- a rolodex of business cards.
When it comes to digital photography I . . .
- am exclusively digital and I often upload pictures to social networking sites or photo sharing sites.
- am exclusively digital and often share or exchange photos via email.
- am exclusively digital yet print all the photos I share.
- use both digital and film cameras.
- prefer the familiarity of film.
Thanks to me, my home has ______ network device(s).
- five or more
- one or two